Terms and Conditions of Loyalty Card
2. All members of the scheme must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over. Garbos Hair may refuse an application for any reason.
3. Each member is entitled to one Garbos Hair account only. Garbos Hair reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time. Members who live at and have accounts registered at the same address may not join their accounts together.
4. Members must keep Garbos Hair informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. Garbos Hair cannot be held responsible for any loss of coupons, vouchers or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
5. The Garbos Hair card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card or their partner/spouse/civil partner.
6. Garbos Hair may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Garbos Hair accounts, cards, coupons and vouchers, in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
• any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and/or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
• any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
• any behaviour relating to Garbos hair that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
7. Garbos Hair card is valid in Garbos Hair Salons.
8. The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Garbos Hair cards may not be used for any business transaction or purpose.
1. The Garbos account, card, coupons, and vouchers, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Garbos Hair Ltd which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme. The Garbos Hair account card must be returned to Garbos Hair on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
2. Garbos Hair cards, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the Garbos Hair member, as do any security details relating to the account. Garbos Hair cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items. Garbos Hair cards, coupons and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
3. All coupons or vouchers are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Coupons or vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time by contacting us.
4. Items which may be offered as promotional benefits of the scheme shall be subject to availability.
Privacy and data protection
1. By participating in Garbos Hair Fan Club. Garbos will collect and use information about each member, including their registration details, information about the use of their Garbos Hair card, purchases and other information that the member gives Garbos Hair.
2. Garbos may analyse the member’s information to see how they use the Garbos Hair scheme, to understand their shopping behaviour and to send the member information, offers and promotions for the products or services which are most likely to interest them.
3. By being a Garbos Hair member and providing your details, you agree that the Garbos Hair can contact you with news about products and services. Garbos Hair will never release a member’s personal details to any company outside Garbos Hair for them to use for their own mailing or marketing purposes.